Monday, September 19, 2011

Why Use Me?

Because I write with passion: I immerse myself completely in whatever I'm working on - be it brochure copy about telecommunications, an ad for a supermarket promotion, a complicated business plan, web site content or a business blog, even a corporate PowerPoint presentation or video script. I have more years experience than I care to count, have a wide knowledge of many different fields, and approach every project with dedication, professionalism and humor. I live and breathe Marketing Communication and apply this discipline to every project.

My thinking is definitely "out of the box", so don't be surprised if I come up with something you don't quite expect - but I know from long, hard years at the rock-face, that it works. So try me, use me...I work quickly and I'm not that expensive; you'll find that I'm a valuable (if somewhat "quirky") resource for your MarCom and CorpCom team.


 


The Nine Dot Test:

Join all nine dots with four straight lines, without lifting your pencil from the page.
Can't get it?

Contact me
and I'll send you the solution.

...and for
Israeli companies
wanting to promote their products and services abroad...I'm the resource you need. I have the contacts, the knowledge, the expertise and the language.
Contact me or call (+972 54 542 9893) to discuss your needs.

No comments: